If you’re looking for things to do in London, you’re in luck. This city is packed with activities and attractions that will keep you entertained for days on end. From escape rooms to historical sites, there’s something for everyone in London. In this blog post, we will outline 15 of the best things to do in this amazing city. So what are you waiting for? Start planning your trip today!
1. Get your adrenaline pumping at an escape room. London is home to some of the best escape rooms in all of Europe, including Escape Rooms London, ClueQuest, and The escape game london. Checkout AIM Escape for some of the best and most unique escape rooms in London.
2. Explore history at the Tower of London or Westminster Abbey.
3. See a show on the West End, featuring popular performances like Hamilton and Harry Potter and the Cursed Child.
4. Shop till you drop on Oxford Street or along the iconic Portobello Road Market.
5. Tour Buckingham Palace and catch a glimpse of the changing of the guard ceremony. This is a must-see for any London visitor.
6. Spend a day at Hyde Park, where you can enjoy beautiful gardens, go boating on Serpentine Lake, or even attend a concert at the Hyde Park Summer Stage.
7. Walk along the River Thames and stop to admire Big Ben, London Bridge, and St Paul’s Cathedral.
8. Visit one of London’s many museums, including the British Museum, National Gallery, or Tate Modern.
9. Get a bird’s eye view from The Shard or experience Sky Garden’s rooftop garden and bar. London’s skyline is gorgeous and there are plenty of well know landmarks to view from high up.
10. Sample traditional pub fare at a local pub in Camden Town or Notting Hill. Enjoy typically British pints and eat some fish and chips.
11. Attend a sporting event at Wembley Stadium or Wimbledon Tennis Club. There are also many other stadiums in London for a variety of sports, including cricket and rugby.
12. Enjoy afternoon tea at The Ritz or The Savoy Hotel for a quintessential British experience.
13. Take in the view from Primrose Hill or go for a stroll through Hampstead Heath.
14. See a concert at the O2 Arena or attend a comedy show at The Comedy Store. There are plenty of entertainment options in London!
15. Visit Harry Potter filming locations, such as Platform 9 3/4 at King’s Cross Station and The Warner Bros. Studio Tour London – The Making of Harry Potter. Whether you’re a die-hard fan or just a casual observer, it’s sure to be a magical experience.
16. Take a day trip to Stonehenge or Bath, both easily accessible from London by train. These historic sites are not to be missed.
Whether you’re visiting for the first time or have been before, these 15 things are sure to make your London trip unforgettable. And who knows? You may even find some hidden gems along the way! Happy exploring!