Our world and our way of life are being driven by technology And innovation all the time. Businesses need to look further. To stay up to date with emerging trends, here are the megatrends in the Asia-Pacific region (IDC InfoBrief survey commissioned by Tencent Cloud (IDC)) that will play a role. It is essential to set the direction. and strategies for the digital transformation of the organization in the future
It can be divided into eight topics:
- Hyper-personalization – By 2021, 15% of the Low code Isvs for banking and financial app development used by consumers in the APEJ will become increasingly personalized. By combining multiple data and new reinforcement learning algorithms.
- Increased DX Spending – By 2022, enterprise digital transformation investments in the APEJ will account for 55 percent of total ICT investments.
- Decision at the Edge – By 2022, 80% of businesses in APEJ will process different levels of data at the processors in the IoT network closest to the source (Edge) and will cost more than $6.2 billion. To Build Infrastructure for the IoT Edge
- Intelligence Process Automation – By 2022, 75% of APEJ companies will adopt intelligent automation in technology development and processing. It uses artificial intelligence corporate banking software as a service to extract operational data and in-depth experiences to guide innovation.
- Cloud Stack Expansion – By 2024, 10% of on-premise workloads in APEJ will be supported by public cloud stacks outside the cloud provider’s data center. And I located in the data center and the customer’s edge.
- The outcome as a service – By 2024, artificial intelligence will play a vital role in every business. As part of the business in APEJ, 20% of manufactured intelligence spending will be spent on all AI solutions as “Outcome as a service.”
- AI & Blockchain – By 2024, 40 percent of APEJ companies will adopt blockchain to support Explainable AI.
- Big Bang Data – By 2024, Big Bang Data will be born. As the demand for automation powered by artificial intelligence, IoT, and intelligent devices exceeds 40ZB, 20% of businesses will be able to leverage this data to achieve the “Big Bang Data.” Results are available in real-time.
Chang Fu, Chief Operating Officer of Tencent (Thailand) Co., Ltd., recounted that “from this megatrend, It can be seen that by 2022, most organizations will invest 55 percent of their total ICT investments in enterprise digital transformation. This shows that organizations need to accelerate adaptation to the digital system to keep pace with the rapidly changing trends. and increase business capabilities for themselves
However, in the digital transformation model, Each organization may be different with different limitations in each business. In addition, the demand and goals are set for each organization. Therefore, an organization should first consider choosing a cloud service provider with expertise and a full range of services as a consultant. And planning for the organization To offer the right solution for the complete digital transformation. and create sustainable growth.”
read more : 4 movierulz
Different business The solution must be other.
Of course, each business has needs. And unique digital transformation goals, Tencent Cloud provides solutions and intelligent cloud products to meet the different needs of every business, as can be seen from the used case quoted as an example.
- Manufacturing: Tencent Cloud has been working with Foxconn Industrial Internet Co., Ltd. since 2018 to banking Low code and finance app development Industry Smart Manufacturing. Foxconn is leading a “Smart manufacturing + Industrial Internet” strategy with sensor technology. technology), Smart logistics and Automated industrial control systems, which almost all production lines can now be automated. Through this partnership, Foxconn has been able to reduce costs. and increase production efficiency.
- Finance: WeBank, a leading digital bank from China. The adoption of Fintech technologies in business consists of 1) AI, 2) Blockchain, 3) Cloud computing 4) Big Data. Examples of Tencent Cloud technologies used by WeBank include using chatbots to answer 68% of customers’ questions and using recognition technology. Face to face in the e-KYC process of over 640 million authentications, Tencent’s technologies help reduce IT costs, which is different from other banks. The price of this is very high.Visit The Site: filmy4wep
- Education: Distance education has become the new normal in the education system affected by the COVID-19 pandemic. Technology plays a vital role in facilitating and increasing the efficiency of education in the latest average era. School in Wuhan, China, has reopened the course, using Tencent Cloud to manage the installation of an online classroom system in just seven days, which the platform supports 81% of the total users (about 730,000). In addition, the solution from Tencent Cloud also provides stable and high-quality Live video broadcast service by Tencent Cloud solution for the education system. It also includes AI-powered teaching aids that can process big data to help teachers analyze each student’s grades. To design personalized teaching methods that will enhance learning efficiency for students better. For more information visit this site: F95zone