Initially, connecting Disneyplus.com/begin to the TV is a simple procedure. Like any other app, just search for it in your TV’s app store and put the platform to download on your device. Also, it has access to the streaming service on dongles and set-top boxes.
- How to sign up for Disney Plus in Brazil.
- Is Disney+ worthwhile? Learn about the plans and catalog.
Further, In the following tutorial, learn how to watch Disney Plus on TV. Also, see a list of devices in the category compatible with the app and what is required to activate Disney+ on television.
Disney Plus Compatible TVs
Primarily, each TV has its own app store that changes depending on the TV manufacturer. Below, learn about the Smart TVs compatible with Disneyplus.com/begin:
- LG Smart TVs from 2016 with WebOS 3.0 (or higher)
- 2016 Samsung smart TVs using the Tizen operating system.
- Smart TVs from Sony, Sharp, TCL, and other manufacturers with Android TV and Android 5.0 (or higher) system.
LG TVs with NetCast system and Samsung TVs with Orsay system are not supported. In addition, Disney+ cannot be accessed from browsers integrated into the TV, only through the official app of the platform.
In addition to Smart TVs, you can connect Disney Plus to the TV using the following devices, which are in turn connected via an HDMI or USB input on the TV:-
- Amazon Fire TV Stick
- 4th or later Apple TV with tvOS 11.0 (or higher)
- Apple TV 4K with tvOS 11.0 (or higher)
- Google Chromecast
- Nvidia Shield TV
- Playstation 4
- PlayStation 4 Slim
- PlayStation 4 Pro
- PlayStation 5
- Roku Express
- Xbox one
- Xbox One S
- Xbox One X
- Xbox Series X|S
- Xiaomi Mi Box.
How to Watch Disney+ on Smart TV
First of all, to connect Disney Plus to your TV and start watching content on the platform, you’ll need a cell phone, tablet, or PC to link your account to the TV. To view Disney+ on a Smart TV, keep that in mind. Additionally, you must be a service subscriber.
- Firstly, download the Disney+ app on your TV or compatible device.
- Open the app on the TV. then, choose “Sign in” from the menu at the bottom left of the home screen.
- Next, you need to save the code that displays on the TV screen.
- Nextly, access “disneyplus.com/begin” from a browser on mobile or PC.
- Select “Continue” after entering the eight-digit code that shows on the TV.
- Followingly, on TV, log in with your subscriber email and password.
- Lastly, wait for the registration to finish on your TV.
Moreover, you are ready, you learned how to activate Disney+ on TV. After that, just enjoy the catalog of movies, series, documentaries, and other productions exclusive to the Disney platform.
In case, you need to connect Disney tunai4d Plus to another TV, game console, or streaming device, just repeat the same steps in the tutorial.