All you need is a canvas, paint and a spinning platform to enjoy this beautiful art creation. Actually, it was a fun activity that was part of a craft class in a small kid’s school. Now, there are various Spin art classes in San Antonio and in all other cities that are considered to be a relaxation centre to treat mental health problems. It is because this art helps to promote happiness, relaxation and keeps the mind refreshed.
There are craft and art events conducted by painting studios like Spin Art Nation to teach people of all ages to enjoy creating this modern art. You and your kids can join such fun spin art classes in your free time and call yourself an expert painter.
It isn’t hard to create a gorgeous bright-looking painting with the right kind of materials and armed with a few tips from expert painters. Initially, it may seem hard to do and even frustrating however in a few attempts any person is sure to enjoy spin painting.
Here are the simple tricks to follow:
- Always have a sturdy canvas of light colors like white, cream, sky blue, baby pink and more. It helps to show the spread of multi-colors brightly.
- The canvas material should be able to hold wetness as the paint will take time to dry.
- Acrylic paint is best as you can mix water to smoothly spray the colors while spinning the canvas.
Now, how to do spin paint easily:
- Take bright color paints like red, yellow, orange and purple that matches amiably with white and black color.
- Firstly mix the paints separately with water to get a thinner consistency.
- Start from the middle and slowly outline each paint color of your choice.
- You need to reach 2/3rd of the canvas before outlining all of them with white color. You can use a palette knife to nicely border the color paints with white paint.
- Now, you start giving the canvas some fast and hard spins. You can continue till you feel happy about the outcome.
To make the pattern look dazzlingly beautiful:
- You can mix shiner with colors like red, yellow, orange and green. Instead of outlining them with white paint, you can use golden color paint.
- Once you have brushed the paints and outlined them with shining yellow give the canvas a few hard spins. This kind of spin paint is popularly portrayed in spin art San Antonio painting events.
- You can paint another spiral over the spread paints and again give a swirl. You can visualize the unique pattern rich in bright colors, quite a decorative showpiece for your study room or living space.
Kids are the best spin art makers as they know the way to show dirty colors looking artistic. Some like to mix all the light and dark shades of the same color and outline them with black. Then spin the canvas slowly to mix the colors lightly with each other. The paint won’t spread over much thus creating a distinct pattern looking neat and meaningful. You can learn to paint and Sip Spin art from popular painting studios like Spin Art Nation. It helps to enjoy your wine glass sips while focusing on your new creative hobby.