Do you know what a pontoon boat is? It is a flat boat, where the main support goes to the pontoons. It keeps the boat afloat. If you delve into the topic, then these pipes have a large margin of buoyancy. It allows designers to create large deck plans with different spaces. Therefore, on such a boat you can notice spacious seating areas, racks, and solaria. The pontoon may have a maximum draft of 8 inches. It greatly reduces the risk of grounding and damage underwater. So as you might guess, it is a safe way for a short sea trip with your friends and family members. Party pontoon boat rental Miami is full of exciting advantages. It can bring a happy mood and amazing photos. Are you interested in where the best service is? We found a reliable company.
Jet Boat Miami: Why Is Its Pontoon Boat the Best?
If you approach the technical side of the issue, the company takes care of its boats and conducts timely maintenance. Each boat is additionally checked just before your little trip to avoid any risks. So, rent pontoon boat Miami is a safe idea. If your company has a specialized captain with the necessary licenses, he/she will be able to manage the boat. If you do not have such a person, the company will provide you with an experienced captain. But as statistics show, most often, customers use the service with a captain for a 2-4 hour trip. It will allow every member of the company to rest, and there will be a person on board who is responsible for your safety.
Pontoon Boats Rental Miami: How to Spend Your Leisure Time?
The company offers high-quality services and affordable prices because you pay for trips, not the number of people who will travel with you.
- You can bring food and drinks on board. Ice is an additional bonus available on every boat.
- You can book your time on the boat at any convenient time.
- The cancellation policy is loyal and fair. If you have met all the conditions, you will not incur any financial risks.
- All boats have good power ratings, solid construction, deep seat, and umbrellas.
However, there are some limitations to consider before pontoon boat rental Miami, FL:
- If you are under 18, you must have an escort with you.
- If you are pregnant (late dates), it is better to refrain from such a trip.
- The combined weight of passengers and their luggage must not exceed 1,300 pounds.
Clients’ Reviews on Pontoon Boat Rentals Miami, FL
The company has more than 2500 thousand positive reviews from customers who did not regret the money and time spent. It is reviews that reflect the real picture of the services provided. Who do you trust more? Great description or reviews on a trusted platform? Most likely reviews. Luckily jetboatmiami.com doesn’t have much controversy. The only complaints we found were related to overbooking or cancellation. However, these clients did not comply with the rules they are warned in advance. For example, cancellation without financial risk is available up to 24 hours before your travel date. What do the positive reviews say? We have selected a few about pontoon boat Miami that may also be useful to you.
- “For a company of 6 people, this is a great and fun pastime. It turns out that even a small boat can accelerate to a decent speed, so the trip was a breeze. Be sure to hold on to your hat because my friend’s hat flew off. It is so difficult to describe amazing emotions we received in two words …”
- “Everything was great. Previously, I always felt sick on such sea trips, but with an experienced captain and guide, my friends and I did not even notice how quickly everything went. We rented a boat in the evening, and the scenery after 5 is breathtaking. We will definitely repeat, but in the morning, to compare the sensations….”
If you want to rent a pontoon boat Miami, contact a company by any of these three methods:
- Mobile call to 305.333.0110.
- Email to [email protected]. Visit the main office at Miami Beach Marina, 300 Alton Rd, Miami Beach, FL 33139.
Be sure that luxury rest is available for you and your family for acceptable prices.